The AWAC Mentoring Committee is forming an AWAC Board of Consultants. The goal of an AWAC Board of Consultants is to provide a support system and external feedback for WAC directors, for institutions seeking to form WAC programs, and for faculty across disciplines seeking help with faculty development for teaching with writing. To submit an application to become a member of the Board of Consultants, complete the online form at tinyurl.com/AWAC-Consultants by October 1st. Consultants must be AWAC members.
- Call for Incoming Chair Nomination for the CCCC WAC Standing Group October 6, 2019
- Call for Proposals to Host the 2021 WAC Summer Institute September 30, 2019
- AWAC Virtual Workshop on October 15: Moving WAC to the Web September 30, 2019
- AWAC Board of Consultants Application September 13, 2019
- CFP: IWAC 2020 September 5, 2019