The AWAC Mentoring Committee is forming an AWAC Board of Consultants. The goal of an AWAC Board of Consultants is to provide a support system and external feedback for WAC directors, for institutions seeking to form WAC programs, and for faculty across disciplines seeking help with faculty development for teaching with writing. To submit an application to become a member of the Board of Consultants, complete the online form at tinyurl.com/AWAC-Consultants by October 1st. Consultants must be AWAC members.
- Announcing AWAC Writing Groups! August 21, 2020
- Call for Mentors & Mentees: WAC-GO Cross-Institutional Mentoring Project August 10, 2020
- 2020 AWAC Annual Open Business Meeting via Zoom May 20, 2020
- May 7th Virtual Workshop: Designing and Using Writing-to-Learn Assignments April 26, 2020
- Seeking nominations for AWAC/WAC Clearinghouse Awards March 25, 2020