AWAC holds annual business meetings at the Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC). At these meetings, the officers report on the organization’s activities over the past year and the committee chairs lead small group discussions, during which they report on past activities and solicit ideas for the coming year. These business meetings are open to all CCCC attendants (AWAC members and non-members) and remotely to AWAC members via videoconferencing.
- 2020 AWAC Annual Open Business Meeting via Zoom May 20, 2020
- May 7th Virtual Workshop: Designing and Using Writing-to-Learn Assignments April 26, 2020
- Seeking nominations for AWAC/WAC Clearinghouse Awards March 25, 2020
- Virtual WAC Discussion Groups March 17, 2020
- Call for Proposals for an AWAC-sponsored panel at ALES February 20, 2020