AWAC holds annual business meetings at the Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC). At these meetings, the officers report on the organization’s activities over the past year and the committee chairs lead small group discussions, during which they report on past activities and solicit ideas for the coming year. These business meetings are open to all CCCC attendants (AWAC members and non-members) and remotely to AWAC members via videoconferencing.
- AWAC members receive discount on IWAC registration November 6, 2019
- Nov 15 Virtual Workshop, “Filling Your WAC Backpack: Starting Your WAC Program Prepared” November 3, 2019
- Call for Incoming Chair Nomination for the CCCC WAC Standing Group October 6, 2019
- Call for Proposals to Host the 2021 WAC Summer Institute September 30, 2019
- AWAC Virtual Workshop on October 15: Moving WAC to the Web September 30, 2019