AWAC holds annual business meetings at the Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC). At these meetings, the officers report on the organization’s activities over the past year and the committee chairs lead small group discussions, during which they report on past activities and solicit ideas for the coming year. These business meetings are open to all CCCC attendants (AWAC members and non-members) and remotely to AWAC members via videoconferencing.
- 2019 Writing Across the Curriculum Summer InstituteSun Jun 23 2019 - Wed Jun 26 2019
- CFP: Conference on Writing Education Across Borders May 3, 2019
- Zoom into the AWAC Business Meeting on March 16 March 5, 2019
- WAC Sessions and Events at CCCC 2019 March 1, 2019
- AWAC Business Meeting at CCCC February 21, 2019
- Join an AWAC Committee! January 22, 2019