The Partnerships Committee is charged with developing and sustaining formal and informal partnerships with organizations whose purposes align with the goals of AWAC. These include higher education organizations such as CWPA, IWCA, and CCCC and K-12 organizations such as NWP and NCTE. Partnership activities may include:
- Faculty development opportunities and events
- Events and resources to support student writing
- Events and resources aimed at promoting research in writing
- Events and resources focused on advocacy
- Representing AWAC on boards and committees of related organizations
The Partnerships committee works closely with the other AWAC committees through the Executive Board to align outreach efforts with the work of the various AWAC committees and the goals of the organization.
Partnerships Committee Members
|Brian Hendrickson, Committee co-chair||Roger Williams University|
|Paul Pasquaretta, Committee co-chair||Quinnipiac University|
|Pamela Childers||The McCallie School|
|Crystal Fodrey||Moravian College|
|Susanmarie Harrington||University of Vermont|
|Amy Lannin||University of Missouri|
Partnerships Committee Meeting Minutes
Minutes from Partnership Committee meetings are available to all AWAC members.