Benefits of Membership:
- Opportunities to help shape and contribute to this new WAC organization
- Opportunities to participate in WAC mentorship and research networks
- Access to members-only resources, such as the Virtual Workshop Series (webinars focused on WAC pedagogy and program administration)
- Eligibility to stand for election
- Eligibility to vote during AWAC elections and on AWAC matters
- Eligibility to be members of AWAC Committees
- Professional affiliation with a WAC organization
- Discount on registration for International Writing Across the Curriculum Conference (IWAC)
- Discounts with affiliated WAC publishers and events
Individual Membership: All individuals who become members during the first year of the organization (between January 15, 2019 and December 31, 2019) will be named Founding Members and will be listed on the website.
- Full-time Professional: $50 annually
- Part-time/Adjunct/Retired Faculty/Independent Scholars: $25 annually
- Graduate Student: $10 annually (Before paying for membership, be sure to ask if a sponsored membership is available).
Institutional Membership: All institutions that become members in the first year (between January 15, 2019 and December 31, 2019) will be named Founding Institutions, and will be listed on the website, along with program profiles.
- Level 1: $250 annually (up to six full-time professional participants, plus one graduate student and one adjunct/part-time/retired faculty)
- Level 2: $450 annually (up to ten full-time professional participants, plus two graduate students and two part-time/adjunct/retired faculty)
- Unlimited: $1000 annually (unlimited participants)
Sponsor a Graduate Student
When you register for membership, you will be invited to sponsor a graduate student membership for an additional $10. You may choose to sponsor a specific graduate student’s membership or any graduate student who seeks AWAC membership. AWAC is providing this option to encourage support for graduate students interested in WAC.