AWAC seeks to make resources available that promote WAC program development, research, and pedagogy. Some of the resources listed under the Resources menu were developed outside of AWAC and are available to the broader WAC community, such as the WAC Clearinghouse, WAC Statement of Principles and Practices, and the WAC email list. Others were created by AWAC, such as the AWAC Board of Consultants and the AWAC Virtual Workshops.
Use the following links to access resources on this site, the WAC Clearinghouse, and elsewhere.
- WAC Statement of Principles and Practices
- AWAC Board of Consultants
- An Introduction to WAC
- WAC Bibliography
- WAC Links
- WAC Clearinghouse Books
- WAC Clearinghouse Journals (ATD, WAC Journal, Double Helix, and others)
- CompPile Database
- Conference Proceedings and Archives
- WAC and Writing Journals
- WAC and Writing Email Lists
- WAC Clearinghouse Writing Resources
- WAC Clearinghouse Teaching Resources