Given the cancellation of CCCC, the WAC Standing Group and the AWAC Mentoring Committee will hold a remote discussion about WAC on Friday, March 27th from 4:30-5:30 Eastern Time via Zoom. You can access the meeting using this link:https://auburn.zoom.us/j/336120768
We’re excited to have leaders prepared to facilitate discussion on the following topics:
- WAC in Times of Disruption (Laurie Ann Britt-Smith and Joan Mullin)
- WAC Theory and Research (Dan Melzer)
- WAC Programs Just Getting Started (Jeff Galin)
- Established WAC Programs (Michelle Cox and Joanna Johnson)
- WAC at two-year colleges (Mary McMullen Light)
- WAC Faculty Development (Jennifer Juszkiewicz and Lee Nickoson)
Chris Basgier be managing the main room for people who aren’t sure where they want to go first. That said, to aid in sorting participants into relevant breakout rooms via Zoom, we’re asking you to please register in advance using this link and indicate which breakout room you would like to attend first. (You can always switch breakouts later on.) Please register by 12:00 p.m. eastern on Friday!
If you have any questions, please let Chris know (email@example.com). Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you at the end of the week.