The WAC Clearinghouse is widely regarded as the leading website supporting the use of writing and speaking in courses across the curriculum. The Clearinghouse publishes open-access journals and books of interest to the writing-across-the-curriculum community, provides a wide range of web-based resources for instructors who wish to use writing in their courses, and supports research in the use of writing to support learning and teaching.
- Seeking Nominations for Incoming Chair December 6, 2019
- AWAC is now certified as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization! December 3, 2019
- Save-the-Date: 2020 WAC Summer Institute (Registration opens Dec. 16 @ 1:00 EST) November 25, 2019
- AWAC members receive discount on IWAC registration November 6, 2019
- Nov 15 Virtual Workshop, “Filling Your WAC Backpack: Starting Your WAC Program Prepared” November 3, 2019