The Writing Across the Curriculum Graduate Organization (WAC-GO) recognizes the Association for Writing Across the Curriculum as its parent organization. The organizations collaborate on the mentoring of graduate students and other projects that align with both of their missions, and these collaborations are decided collectively on a case-by-case basis. While WAC-GO has its own officer selection process, held separately from AWAC, WAC-GO’s Chair sits on the AWAC Board to represent graduate student interest in the organization’s deliberations. In addition, WAC-GO submits a budget request and report to AWAC annually.
- 2019 Writing Across the Curriculum Summer InstituteSun Jun 23 2019 - Wed Jun 26 2019
- AWAC Members receive discount on Quinnipiac University’s 7th Biennial Critical Thinking and Writing Conference January 11, 2019
- Call for submissions to The Undergraduate Journal of Contemporary Issues and Media November 14, 2018
- 2018 AWAC Executive Board Candidates November 2, 2018
- Welcome to the AWAC website! November 1, 2018