2020 WACSI Registration Opens December 16 @ 1:00 PM EST
[Link will go live at registration time]
Mission & Guidelines
The WACSI Committee’s primary goal is to develop and lead an annual Summer Institute that assists new and prospective leaders of WAC/WID or similar initiatives in the US and internationally with planning and developing their programs. The Institute also supports experienced directors who face new challenges or wish to expand, update, or revitalize their programs. The WACSI Committee developed the WACSI Guidelines and Protocols, a document that lays out the committee’s mission, history, membership, governance, records, and budget.
WACSI Committee Members
- Current Leader: Chris Anson, North Carolina State University
- Incoming Leader: Cris Elder, University of New Mexico
- Outgoing Leader: Jeff Galin, Florida Atlantic University
- Planning Member: Teresa Redd, Howard University
- Planning Member: Rebecca Nowacek, Marquette University
- Planning Member: Genevieve García de Müeller, Syracuse University
- Co-Chair/Planning Member: Terry Zawacki, George Mason University
- Co-Chair/Planning Member: Alisa Russell, University of Kansas
- Local Host: Mike Palmquist, Colorado State University
- Local Coordinator: Cookie Egret, Colorado State University
Email us at AWACSummerInstitute@gmail.com for more information.