The WACSI Committee’s primary goal is to develop and lead summer institutes that assist new and prospective leaders of WAC/WID or similar initiatives in the US and internationally with planning and developing their programs. The Institute will also support experienced directors who face new challenges or wish to expand, update, or revitalize their programs. The WACSI Committee Chair, with the help of the committee, will facilitate the selection of Summer Institute leaders annually and be signatory on the WACSI account. This committee will serve as a planning group to vet institute locations, plan logistics and support the institute leaders.
- 2019 Writing Across the Curriculum Summer InstituteSun Jun 23 2019 - Wed Jun 26 2019
- AWAC Members receive discount on Quinnipiac University’s 7th Biennial Critical Thinking and Writing Conference January 11, 2019
- Call for submissions to The Undergraduate Journal of Contemporary Issues and Media November 14, 2018
- 2018 AWAC Executive Board Candidates November 2, 2018
- Welcome to the AWAC website! November 1, 2018